Memory Care at Gardens
When memory loss or cognitive decline occurs, individuals benefit from memory care services on the third floor of The Gardens. Assisted living with memory care is designed to provide a safe, structured environment for residents with dementia. Routines are predictable to lower stress for memory care residents. Activities are tailored to the needs of residents with dementia.
At the Gardens, we understand that memory challenges affect some seniors, and are proud of our long history of providing memory care for individuals in assisted living. The Gardens memory care is staffed 24/7 to provide assistance around the clock and a call response system in every apartment provides a sense of security and safety. Family members gain the peace of mind that their loved one is safe and cared for by staff who understand Alzheimer’s and dementia.
Monthly fees includes:
- Three meals a day, seven days a week
- Customized health care packages
- 24-hour call response system
- Paid utilities
- Paid DIRECTV
- Secured building
- 24-hour onsite staffing
- Flat linen (sheets & towels) laundry service weekly
- Weekly light housekeeping
- Washer and dryer in the apartment
- Kitchen with stove, refrigerator, microwave and dishwasher
- Planned social, wellness and recreational activities
- Limited transportation to doctor appointments (Memory Care residents must have a family escort)
- Onsite hair salon
- Smoke-free community
- Outdoor living spaces
- Free high-speed wireless internet
- Exercise room
- Scheduled transportation for group outings
- Community rooms for family gatherings
Memory Care at Trinity Center
As memory loss advances or other health issues require more assistance, individuals benefit from memory care and long term nursing care at the Trinity Center. The Trinity Center is a licensed facility for individuals who require 24/7 nursing or health care. Three secured dementia areas provide a safe, structured environment for residents with dementia and Alzheimer’s. Activities and routines are tailored to the needs of our dementia residents. The Trinity Center’s highly trained staff provides around the clock care for security and safety of our residents. Family members gain the peace of mind that their loved one is safe and cared for by staff who understand Alzheimer’s and dementia. For a full description of memory care services and amenities in the Trinity Center, click here.
Contact Us Now!
Contact the Gardens at (515) 515-261-6387 and ask about tours, availability, and any other questions you need answered or fill out the contact form and we'll reach back out to you!