The Gardens Assisted Living
The Gardens is a tight-knit community with two custom designed living plans.
Catered Living is ideal for those seeking housekeeping, linen and complete dining services, and social events, without the need for medication management or nursing services.
Assisted Living offers residents medication management, nursing services, social events, and linen and housekeeping services. Memory care assisted living is available in a secured setting to enhance the safety of residents in the early to mid-stages of Alzheimer’s and dementia.
The Gardens offers five different apartment models that range from a loft to one and two-bedroom floor plans. As with any of our properties, no buy-in is required. In addition, residents of The Gardens and The Lindens are given admission preference to Trinity Center.
- One-bedroom with den
- One-bedroom stretch
- Catered Living: An independent lifestyle that is ideal for those seeking housekeeping and complete dining service, without the need for medication management or nursing services. A wide variety of activities are included.
- Assisted Living: Support that includes nursing services and medication management, if needed, as well as linen and housekeeping services, and social events.
- Three meals served daily in the restaurant-style dining room
- Bistro open 24 hours/day
- A large lounge with fireplace on each floor
- Free high-speed wireless internet
- Exercise facility
- Satellite TV packages
- Outdoor living spaces
Contact The Gardens
2910 E. 16th St.
Des Moines, IA 50316
Phone: (515) 265-1887
Fax: (515) 265-2683